Property development & design
Every Prima 200 building is an original - designed to answer a specific set of challenges.
From modest refurbishment projects and GP premises to larger integrated care centres and hospitals, our integrated approach ensures that our funding, healthcare insight, development, design and construction professionals all work together to deliver each scheme into successful operation.
We recognise every project brief needs to be driven by the client’s desired outcomes – growth and service expansion or transformation of service models and patient experience.
Placing clinical aspirations at the centre of decision-making ensures clients have a strong business case, get value for money, keep projects on track, resist compromise and enjoy smoother operation in completed buildings. The team’s strength lies in its ability to provide clients with flexibility in terms of funding, ownership, design and construction to achieve this.
Prima 200 provides a central accountable contact that ensures the project stays on track and the client remains in control.
We work with a range of architects, engineers and contractors to achieve high quality buildings. Our relationship with a number of specialist health and social care design teams provides valuable advice to us as an investor and many clients also choose to work with these.
- Development and Design services
- Development management
- Project management, appraisal and evaluation
- Site identification
- Land assembly, site appraisals and purchase advice
- Advice on funding and contractual options
- Building consultancy
- Capital project management
- Strategic consultancy
- Options appraisals and feasibility studies
- Property condition appraisals
- Acquisition strategies
- Agreements and economic analysis
- Show more
- Risk transfer and assessments
- Desktop appraisals, valuations and joint ventures
- Appraisals and frameworks
- Planning applications and negotiations
- Town planning advice
- Site investigation
- Highways and infrastructure
- Sequential assessments and listed buildings advice
- Regeneration and change of use advice
- Mixed use developments
- Disposal strategy and premises de-commissioning
- Quantity surveying and cost control
- Value engineering with detailed advice
- Brief preparation
- Public consultation
- Design co-ordination
- Construction management
- BREEAM and sustainability advice